Links to Calculator Manuals
Below are links to websites where calculator operating manuals and service manuals can be found. If you know of other websites with manuals please let us know.
- Katie Wassermann has a growing list of manuals for electronic pocket calculators, which are downloadable in pdf format, at http://www.wass.net/manuals/.
- John Scriven has an interesting website describing the mechanical calculators in his collection at https://mechanicalcalculators.wordpress.com/. It has a very
useful section with operating manuals for a selection of mechanical calculators.
- The Museum of HP Calculators has operating and service manuals available for HP electronic calculators, but these are only available on CD. See https://www.hpmuseum.org/software/swcdp.htm to see what is available and information on ordering.
- Jay Respler may be able to supply a manual for your Olivetti calculator, you can reach him at JRespler@superlink.net.
- Otherwise, try asking at one of the calculator forums such as the Old Calculator Forum. Someone may be able to send a photocopy or scanned images.
© Text & photographs copyright Nigel Tout 2000-2023 except where noted otherwise.